While APC does not provide or refer for abortions, you can receive all of the facts about current medical procedures and risks in a safe and confidential environment. Call APC to talk with a Client Advocate about your options and ask any questions you may have so you can make an informed decision.
We are here to help
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide what is right for you.
Questions to ask yourself
- Is abortion the right decision for me?
- Would I consider parenting or adoption?
- Will I regret having an abortion?
- Do I have strong personal or religious beliefs about abortion?
- Would my family, friends and partner support me in this decision?
- Am I feeling pressured to have an abortion?
- Would having an abortion change my life in a negative way?
- Would I receive the support I need if I decide to parent the child?
We are here for you
If you have questions about pregnancy, abortion procedures, adoption, parenting, and sexually transmitted infections, please don't hesitate to visit Alternatives Pregnancy Center.
All of our services are confidential and free of charge. Contact us for questions or help